Member Access Sessions
CONNECTING THROUGH CLAY - MEMBERS
Canberra Potters has two alternatives for Members who would like to access a Ceramics Workshop to work independently on their own projects.
MEMBER GROUP ACCESS SESSIONS - MAX 20 bookings (up to three hours)
WORKSHOP 1: Thursday 10.00am–1.00pm | Friday 1.00pm–4.00pm.
MEMBERS WORKSHOP ACCESS - MAX 2 HANDBUILDING AND MAX 4 WHEELTHROWING PLACES
DURING TERM - Monday to Friday 10.00am–1.00pm, 1.00pm–4.00pm, 6.00pm–9.00pm | Saturday 10.00am–1.00pm, 1.00pm–4.00pm.
DURING TERM BREAKS - Monday to Friday 10.00am–1.00pm, 1.00pm–4.00pm | Saturday 10.00am–1.00pm, 1.00pm–4.00pm. Please note that workshop access is not available during Winter and Summer School Events
MEMBER GROUP ACCESS SESSIONS - Workshops 1 & 2 and Members Workshop and the Glaze Area (COVIDSafe numbers and social distancing to be observed).
MEMBER WORKSHOP - Members Workshop and the Glaze Area at teacher’s discretion. Clay and Firing are not included.
Who can use the member workshop?
- All members over the age of 16 years can book and access the workshop.
- Members aged between 12 and 15 years can can attend with a member who is a parent (Family Membership). Both people attending must book and pay for access. The child member must be supervised by their parent at all times.
- Children under 12 are not permitted to access the member workshop for safety reasons
- All members must have completed and have an up to date Health and Safety Induction. Must be updated annually.
Canberra Potters is committed to following Act Government and Federal Government guidelines and regarding COVID-19. A COVIDSafe plan is in place. We are operating at moderate risk.
Members attending sessions please note the following:
- Access to workshop is through courtyard door. No entry via Workshop One
- Sign in using the Check In CBR app and complete sign in sheet
- A member of staff may ask to check your temperature on arrival
- Wash hands or use sanitiser provided on arrival
- Bring and use your own tools, batts, cleaning sponges and old towels to minimise cross infection
- Wash and disinfect all equipment and workspaces after use with warm soapy water and disinfectant.
- Wipe over sink and door handles prior to leaving
- Wipe dry with a towel
- Please do not attend if you are unwell
$10.00 per session paid on booking to confirm your space. Non-refundable. Non transferrable. 20 places available in Workshop 1 Member Access Sessions and 6 places available in Members Workshop (4 Wheel and 2 Hand building places).
Current Member Access Sessions
To access booking for Member Access Sessions please follow the directions below.
1. Log into the website using your username and password.
2. Click the link below to choose your date.
Choose your date and time carefully. Refunds and transfers are not available for Member Access Sessions and Member Workshop bookings
3. Follow the payment prompts.