Member Access Sessions
CONNECTING THROUGH CLAY - MEMBERS
Canberra Potters has facilities for Members who would like to access a Ceramics Workshop to work independently on their own projects.
MEMBER WORKSHOP ACCESS DURING TERM - MAX 8 (booking is for use of workshop for up to three hours).
When booking a Members Access Session below, please select from the 3 access types in the drop down menu. The 8 places are broken into 3 access types: 4x Wheel, 2x Hand building, 2x Glazing at Members Table in glaze room.
Monday to Friday 10.00am–1.00pm, 1.00pm–4.00pm, 6.00pm-9.00pm
Saturday and Sunday 10.00am–1.00pm, 1.00pm–4.00pm
Workshop One - GROUP MEMBER ACCESS SESSIONS
Thursday 10.00am-1.00pm and Friday 1.00pm-4.00pm
Access to Workshop 1 and the glaze room is available during these sessions
COVIDSafe numbers and physical distancing to be observed. Masks are recommended.
Who can use the member workshop?
- All members over the age of 16 years can book and access the workshop.
- Members aged between 12 and 15 years can can attend with a member who is a parent (Family Membership). Both people attending must book and pay for access. The child member must be supervised by their parent at all times.
- Children under 12 are not permitted to access the member workshop for safety reasons
- All members must have completed and have an up to date Members Orientation session. Orientation sessions must be refreshed annually.
Canberra Potters is committed to following Act Government and Federal Government guidelines and regarding COVID-19. A COVIDSafe plan is in place.
Members attending sessions please note the following:
- Sign in and out of the member attendance sheet
- Sanitise your work area and any equipment used before and after use
- Wash hands or use sanitiser provided on arrival and prior to departure
- Bring and use your own tools, batts, cleaning sponges and old towels to minimise cross infection
- ALL MEMBERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CLEANING AND DISINFECTING THEIR WORKSPACE, THE SINK AND ANY EQUIPMENT USED. MEMBERS ARE ASKED TO CLEAN UP ANY SPILLS AND RECYCLE ANY LEFT OVER CLAY BY TAKING HOME OR PLACING IN THE RECYCLING BINS PROVIDED.
- Please refrain from tipping clay and glaze slops down the sink.
- Wipe over sink and door handles prior to leaving
- Please do not attend if you are unwell
$10.00 per session paid on booking to confirm your space.
Sessions are non-refundable. and non transferrable.
Current Member Access Sessions
To access booking for Member Access Sessions please click the button at the bottom of the page.
1. Log into the website using your username and password.
2. Click the link below to choose your date.
Choose your date and time carefully. Refunds and transfers are not available for Member Access Sessions and Member Workshop bookings
3. Follow the payment prompts.
Ensure your membership is current and you have an up to date annual orientation session prior to booking.
Orientation sessions are required to be updated every twelve months. You can book a session below.