Member Access Sessions
Return from Thursday 10 February 2022
CONNECTING THROUGH CLAY - MEMBERS
Canberra Potters has two alternatives for Members who would like to access a Ceramics Workshop to work independently on their own projects in Term 4.
MEMBER WORKSHOP ACCESS - MAX 6 (booking is for use of workshop for up to three hours)
Member Workshop: DURING TERM - Monday to Friday 10.00am–1.00pm, 1.00pm–4.00pm l Saturday 10.00am–1.00pm, 1.00pm–4.00pm.
Thursday 10am to 1pm and Friday 1pm to 4pm includes access to the Glaze Shed.
Access to the Glaze Shed at other times is dependent on class requirements and at the discretion of teachers. COVIDSafe numbers must be maintained at all times.
Workshop One - GROUP MEMBER ACCESS SESSIONS - Thursday 10am to 1pm and Friday 1pm to 4pm
Access to Glaze Shed available during these sessions
COVIDSafe numbers and physical distancing to be observed. Masks are mandatory. All participants must check in and out via the shop
Who can use the member workshop?
- All members over the age of 16 years can book and access the workshop.
- Members aged between 12 and 15 years can can attend with a member who is a parent (Family Membership). Both people attending must book and pay for access. The child member must be supervised by their parent at all times.
- Children under 12 are not permitted to access the member workshop for safety reasons
- All members must have completed and have an up to date Health and Safety Induction. Must be updated annually.
Canberra Potters is committed to following Act Government and Federal Government guidelines and regarding COVID-19. A COVIDSafe plan is in place.
We are operating at moderate risk.
Members attending sessions please note the following:
- Members must have completed a health & safety session in the last twelve months
- You must have attended a health & safety session within the last twelve months.
- You must wear an appropriate mask covering your nose and mouth.
- Sign in using the Check In CBR app and complete sign in sheet
- Santise your work area and any equipment used before and after use
- Wash hands or use sanitiser provided on arrival and prior to departure
- Bring and use your own tools, batts, cleaning sponges and old towels to minimise cross infection
- ALL MEMBERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CLEANING AND DISINFECTING THEIR WORKSPACE, THE SINK AND ANY EQUIPMENT USED. MEMBERS ARE ASKED TO CLEAN UP ANY SPILLS AND RECYCLE ANY LEFT OVER CLAY BY TAKING HOME OR PLACING IN THE RECYCLING BINS PROVIDED.
- Please refrain from tipping clay and glaze slops down the sink.
- Wash and disinfect all equipment and workspaces after use with warm soapy water and disinfectant. Wipe down with a dry towel and/or put away.
- Wipe over sink and door handles prior to leaving
- Wipe dry with a towel
- Please do not attend if you are unwell
$10.00 per session paid on booking to confirm your space.
Sessions are non-refundable. and non transferrable.
Current Member Glazing Sessions & Member Access Sessions
To access booking for Member Glazing Sessions and/or Member Access Sessions please click the buttons at the bottom of the page.
1. Log into the website using your username and password.
2. Click the link below to choose your date.
Choose your date and time carefully. Refunds and transfers are not available for Member Access Sessions and Member Workshop bookings
3. Follow the payment prompts.