We have classes available for adults with disabilties who may prefer some extra support and lower class numbers. These classes are available on Tuesday morning, Wednesday afternoon and Friday morning. Contact the Education Program Manager at [email protected] or on 62417800 for more information and bookings.
Our classes provide
- a safe and supportive environment
- experienced ceramic arts teachers
- creative experience and expression
- opportunity to develop technical and artistic skills
- community engagement
- tailored programs to meet individual interests and skill levels of participants
What you will learn
- fine motor skills
- eye-hand coordination
- sequencing skills
- recall and memory
Carers are welcome to attend with their clients provided working with vulnerable people certification is current.
Contact 62417800 or [email protected] for more information or to book.