Connecting through clay
Term Dates, Class Bookings, Refunds and Cancellations
We offer a wide range of classes for enthusiastic beginners to experienced potters
Learn with us
We have classes for enthusiastic beginners to experienced potters, from children to adults on weekdays, weekends and evenings.
Enquiries: please email [email protected].
Class Bookings Launch at 8am on the following days:
Term 4 2023
Thursday 7 September - Kid’s Classes & Introduction to Clay
Friday 8 September - Clay Foundations & Continuing Clay
Term 1 2024
Thursday 16 November - Kid’s Classes & Introduction to Clay
Friday 17 November - Clay Foundations & Continuing Clay
2024 Canberra Potters Term Dates
Adults and Children’s term classes dates.
*Canberra Potters terms are nine weeks and differ slightly from ACT School Term dates.
Term 1 - Monday 29 January to Sunday 31 March. Due to Easter some classes are extended by a week.
Term 2 – Monday 29 April to Sunday 30 June.
Term 3 – Monday 22 July to Sunday 22 September.
Term 4 – Monday 14 October to Sunday 15 December.
2024 ACT Public Holidays
New Year’s Day Monday 1 January 2024
Australia Day Friday 26 January 2024
Canberra Day Monday 11 March 2024
Good Friday Friday 29 March 2024
Easter Saturday – the day after Good Friday Saturday 30 March 2024
Easter Sunday Sunday 31 March 2024
Easter Monday Monday 1 April 2024
ANZAC Day Thursday 25 April 2024
Reconciliation Day Monday 27 May 2024
Sovereign’s Birthday Monday 10 June 2024
Labour Day Monday 7 October 2024
Christmas Day Wednesday 25 December 2024
Boxing Day Thursday 26 December 2024
Note: All public holiday dates are accurate at the time of publication
HOW OUR BOOKING SYSTEM WORKS
All class bookings are made via the online form and payments are taken by credit card. You will then receive an email confirmation of enrolment. If you do not receive your class email confirmation within a few minutes — please check your junk mail before contacting Canberra Potters. Add ‘Canberra Potters’ to your Contacts to prevent future issues.
We will contact you exclusively by email re class bookings please double check your email details on booking.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- Refunds are provided (less 10%) if requested 10 business days or more prior to course commencement.
- No refunds are provided for cancellations within 10 business days of course commencement.
- If we cancel a course 100% of your course fee will be refunded. Classes are not transferrable from term to term.
- Canberra Potters does not offer make up classes.
- Member discounts must be applied at time of booking. We cannot refund member discounts once a class booking is completed. We advise members to check their log in details and membership status prior to booking.
- Member Access Sessions and Member Workshop Sessions are non transferrable and non refundable. Please book carefully.
All enquiries about classes should be directed to: [email protected]
Subscribe to our Newsletter
We produce a monthly newsletter that has information unavailable on this website. Subscribe free of charge.