- Financial members of Canberra Potters over 18 years of age
- Members who would like access to a pottery workshop to pursue
their independent projects.
- Access to member workshop, glaze room facilities and use of equipment for a three hour session.
- Members must sign in using QR code as per ACT government requirements
- If you are unwell or have recently visited a COVID identified hotspot or are currently awaiting results of a COVID test please do not attend
- Members must watch the Canberra Potters COVIDSafe video prior to their first session
- Members must complete cleaning up and leave the premises promptly at the end of their booked session
- Workspaces and equipment must be cleaned as per our COVIDSafe protocols and requirements prior to departure
- Social distancing and maximum number requirements for rooms must be observed at all times (Check signs on doors for allowed number of people)
- Members work independently on their own projects. There is no teacher supervision provided in these sessions.
- Please note access to glaze room is dependent on class usage.
- Work can be dried on the shelving in the Members Workshop. Please note shelves are not for storage of work and use is limited to work in progress or drying. Two week limit.
- All glazing and firing as per Canberra Potters current firing information.
- Clay & tools can be purchased at Canberra Potters Shop. Tuesday to Saturday 10am to 4pm and Sunday 11am to 3pm. If you have booked an evening session please note that teachers are not available to take clay purchases. Ensure you have bought your clay prior to attending.
- Children and non members are not permitted in the workshop
- Canberra Potters staff and management reserve the right to refuse access to any member not complying with COVID protocols or Canberra Potters policies and procedures.
- Sessions are not transferrable
Intermediate. Demonstrated experience or completion of a term class at Canberra Potters and completion of the free annual Health & Safety sessions.
These sessions are held monthly and can be booked online.