Member Drop-in SessionsSession overview for Thursdays and Fridays
See all member sessions below
Independent access for members wishing to use Canberra Potters facilities to work on their clay-based projects.
Sessions will be monitored by staff to ensure COVIDSafe environment for our members.
Session Times (up to three hours)
Thursday 9.30am–12.30pm | Friday 1.00pm–4.00pm. Sessions can be booked one week in advance.
- Financial members of Canberra Potters over 18 years of age
- Members who would like access to a pottery studio to pursue their independent projects.
Access to workshops, glaze room facilities and use of equipment for a three hour session.
- Members must sign in and out of each session
- If you are unwell or have recently visited a COVID identified hotspot or are currently awaiting results of a COVID test please do not attend
- Members must watch the Canberra Potters COVIDSafe video prior to their first session
- Members must leave the premises promptly at the end of the session
- Workspaces and equipment must be cleaned as per our COVIDSafe protocols and requirements prior to departure
- Social distancing and maximum number requirements for rooms must be observed at all times (Check signs on doors for allowed number of people)
- Members work independently on their own projects. There is no teacher supervision provided in these sessions.
- Provision for storage of a small amount of greenware will be available on the kiln shed verandah on a marked ‘Member’s Drop-In’ trolley. Members are encouraged to transport their work home where possible
- All glazing and firing as per Canberra Potters current firing information
- Kitchen and Library facilities are unavailable at present
- Shop will be open for your clay and tool needs
- Children are not permitted in the workshops for safety reasons
- Canberra Potters staff and management reserve the right to refuse access to any member not complying with COVID protocols.
Click a date below to book.
9.30am to 12.30pm.
Thursday 24 September
Thursday 1 October
1.00pm to 4.00pm
Friday 25 September
Friday 2 October