Workshop Access SessionsSession overview for Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays
See all member sessions below
Independent access for members wishing to use Canberra Potters facilities to work on their clay-based projects.
Sessions will be monitored by staff to ensure COVIDSafe environment for our members.
Session Times (up to three hours)
Thursday 10.00am–1.00pm | Friday 1.00pm–4.00pm l Saturday 6.00pm - 9.00pm. Sessions can be booked one week in advance.
- Financial members of Canberra Potters over 18 years of age
- Members who would like access to a pottery studio to pursue their independent projects.
Access to workshops, glaze room facilities and use of equipment for a three hour session.
- Members must sign in and out of each session
- If you are unwell or have recently visited a COVID identified hotspot or are currently awaiting results of a COVID test please do not attend
- Members must watch the Canberra Potters COVIDSafe video prior to their first session
- Members must leave the premises promptly at the end of the session
- Workspaces and equipment must be cleaned as per our COVIDSafe protocols and requirements prior to departure
- Social distancing and maximum number requirements for rooms must be observed at all times (Check signs on doors for allowed number of people)
- Members work independently on their own projects. There is no teacher supervision provided in these sessions.
- Work can be stored on the shelving in the Members Workshop. Access to the stored work will only be available sessions or with the permission of a staff member during shop hours.
- All glazing and firing as per Canberra Potters current firing information.
- Kitchen and Library facilities are unavailable at present.
- Shop will be open for your clay and tool needs, except for during the Saturday night session. Members will not be able to purchase clay or submit work for bisque firing during the Saturday night session.
- Children are not permitted in the workshops for safety reasons.
- Canberra Potters staff and management reserve the right to refuse access to any member not complying with COVID protocols.
Click a date below to book.
10.00am to 1.00pm
Thursday 5 November
Thursday 12 November
Thursday 19 November
Thursday 26 November
Thursday 3 December
Thursday 10 December
Thursday 17 December
1.00pm to 4.00pm
Friday 6 November
Friday 13 November
Friday 20 November
Friday 27 November
Friday 3 December
Friday 11 December
Friday 18 December
6.00pm to 9.00pm
Saturday 7 November
Saturday 14 November
Saturday 21 November
NO ACCESS TO GLAZE SHED
Saturday 28 November
Saturday 5 December
Saturday 12 December